Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Waiting...



Do you remember that old Heinz commercial?

You know, "the wai-ai-ting is the hardest part"

Here at the Johnsons, we can totally relate.


But, God continues to remind me that He is listening and He is here.  Recently in my quiet time, I read the verse,

"Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.'  (Genesis 21:2)

That reminded of another verses that I had pondered during Advent:

"But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law."(Galatians 4:4)


And God reminds me that our daughter will come home...at the right time...at the very time God has promised.

And so I wait, and I hope.  I've decided that if every day I expect (hope, wait, watch expectantly) to get the phone call that we have LOA and are one day closer, eventually I will be right.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment