Friday, March 1, 2013

Latest Pictures!


So...after checking my e-mail about 1000 times a day (give or take a couple of thousand), we finally got an update on Hope. We have four new pictures that we are enjoying...trying to get a glimpse of her personality, her likes, her style :)

These make us even more ready to go get her.  And, on a side note, assuming these pictures were taken in Guangzhou, we are really looking forward to being there.  It looks beautiful!  And I don't know where the picture of her standing on the bridge was taken, but I hope that we can find it while we are there--it looks really cool!

After we got the pictures, we headed to Build a Bear.
Our friend Jennifer helped us record the girls saying in Chinese:
Audrey:  I am your big sister
Savanna:  I am the next sister
Yuly:  I am the big little sister
Riza:  I am the little sister
All:  We love you.

(I had bought the recorder from build a bear and we did that part at home).  Jennifer told us that birth order is very important and this was a great way for the girls to introduce themselves.  At the mall, Yuly and Riza gave wishes to the hearts (actually, I had taken hearts to Todd, Audrey and Savanna to rub on their hearts and to kiss so there are 6 hearts in this bear!).  In the picture the girls are rubbing the hearts on their feet so their sister will be TOE-Tally awesome :)  Then the girls picked out clothes and dressed the bear.  Can't wait to deliver the bear to Hope!  SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment